About Massage Therapy:
Massage therapy consists primarily of hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues of the body; specifically, the muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints for the purpose of optimizing health.
What do Massage Therapists specialize in?
- Soft Tissue Maintenance
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Treatment of Chronic Pain
- Sports Massage & Athletic Therapy
- Pre/Post Natal Massage
- Infant and Youth Massage
- Chronic Diseases and Conditions (symptom alleviation)
- Relaxation & Stress Reduction
- Kinesiology Taping
- Remedial Exercise Programs & Self Care
Direct billing is available with the following companies: (Including GreenShield & Blue Cross; including private plans, Veteran Affairs & Blue Cross Federal Plans (RCMP)
If you have any questions about a specific condition, injury or concern, please contact me directly through the "CONTACT" page or call: (519) 473-9455